September 15, 2020 | Blog | No Comments
Pokemon Go now is the main topic of the Internet. Few years ago, gadgets, which are accused of all human sins, suddenly forced people to go out into the streets, and the world changed overnight.
Pokemon Go is a game for mobile devices on Android and iOS platforms, tied to geolocation and augmented reality technologies.
The gameplay assumes that the player goes for a walk around the real world to catch virtual monsters and prove to the whole area that he is the coolest Pokemon trainer in the area, capturing special points-stadiums.
How to Start Playing Pokemon Go?
If you are ready to go on an adventure in the neighboring courtyard right now, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- Android: Owners of smartphones running a green robot just need to download the APK file with the game and install it from the device’s internal memory. Do not forget to allow installation from “unknown sources” in your security settings.
- Apple: It’s a little more difficult here, you have to make your smartphone believe that you are in the US. However, this is not as scary as it seems.
Scroll to the bottom of the App Store homepage and sign out of your account. Then you have to search for Pokemon Go. If you can’t find the app, download any free app. You will be prompted for a new Apple ID, in which you need to select a region.
Now the game will appear. After installing the game, you can return to your main profile, the application will continue to work without problems.
TOP 5 Tips and Tricks for Pokemon Go
There are many useful features in Pokemon Go that are not always easy to discover and understand how they work. Here are the most useful ones to make your life a little easier.
- You don’t have to stop to catch Pokémon. As soon as the capture screen opens, you can safely move on – the Pokemon will not disappear.
- Catching Pokemon is easier with VR turned off. This will keep the Pokemon in the exact center of the screen.
- PokeStops are updated every five minutes. If you’re lucky, you can replenish your Poke Ball stocks simply by sitting at work or on the couch at home.
- Pokemon names can be entered in italics or bold. Use XTML encoding. The name is no more than five characters.
- A menu with traces tells you where to go. The number of footprints next to a Pokémon indicates how far away the detected Pokemon is from you. If you select one, the tracker window will pulsate green if you are moving in the right direction.
Pokemon Go is not only another reason to go out into the fresh air, but also a great chance to join a global phenomenon. A big plus of the game is that you don’t need VR glasses or money – you don’t need to pay anything for installation and the game itself.
If there is a perfect summer game, it’s the Pokemon Go.